Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I have been tagged.

RW got me this time.
1) What were you doing 10 Years Ago?
Working part-time at a McDonald's.
2) 5 Years Ago?
Writing freelance articles for TIME magazine under the pseudonym Dr. Benedict St. Smythe.
3) 1 Year Ago?
I was in Kuwait for a very, very brief time.Not as a soldier, if that's what you're thinking though. It was the worst spring break ever.
4) Five snacks you enjoy:
Italian beef sandwiches, Krispy Kreme donuts, Maxwell Street Polish Sausage, Chicago style hotdogs, and my very own patented, space-age, out of this world moon waffles (a waffle with caramel and liquid smoke cooked inside wrapped around a stick of butter).
5) Five songs I know by heart but wish I didn’t:-
Dukes of Hazzard theme song, Popular from Wicked, I Feel Pretty from West Side Story, Beautiful by Christina Aguilera, and Let's Rock With The Sox, which always seems to get me beaten up by Cubs fans. Can't we all just get along?
6) Five things I would do with a LOT of money:
Buy a multimillion dollar mansion in Tijuana, become mayor of Tijuana, rig every boxing match, horse race, and masked wrestling fight to get even MORE money, buy the world, and buy every Star Wars prop on the market. Hey, I must appease the nerd inside of me...
7) Five things I would never wear:-
Clown shoes, a Monopoly-style top hat, a bikini, a Cubs cap, and high heels.
8) Five things I should never have worn:
One of those big novelty cowboy hats, jazz shoes, a grass skirt, a kilt, and a Sox cap in a North Side bar.
9) Five things I enjoy doing:
Blogging, playing video games, staying awake all night, Jeet Kun Do, and gunplay. Really.
10) Five bad habits:- Breaking bones on reflex, knuckle cracking, chewing in my sleep, singing "so take off all your clothes" when someone says "It's getting hot in here", and blasting AC/DC music
11) Five people that must fill this out:
Sonia
Scottage
Renegade Eye
Miles
Melissa

6 comments:

Frank Partisan said...

I have been tagged just recently, so I chose to rewrite the questions. Thank you for doing that.

sonia said...

Done. I changed a few questions though...

Scottage said...

Mine are up....have a look if you feel like it!

Anonymous said...

It's interesting. The guys all have lots of meat snacks on this list and the women often have sweets. Nice sociological study, there! ;)

patrick said...

Already did, Scottage.

patrick said...

And Nicole,
I did notice that. It makes sense to me.