Thursday, January 18, 2007

El Patro's El Podcast



Well, I have made a huge decision. I am going to record a podcast. Yes, that's right. A podcast where you can here your favorite blogger... ON AUDIO!!! Well, anyway it's gonna be called... dun dunna dun dun... The Patrick Show! The show where I talk about anything and everything that may enter my head at any given time. I'm going to record it every Friday, and I'll also have a mailbag where I answer any questions my readers may send me. The mailbag email is elpatro@gmail.com. So, if you're interested check out the first episode hitting the airwaves tomorrow.

7 comments:

sonia said...

Curiously enough, I am still on your blogroll, even though you wrote me this little valentine (in an e-mail): I HATE U BITCH. YOU SUCK U SLUT DONT EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN U R SUCH A HOR/BITCH. What was that about ? Do you suffer from the Turette syndrome ? More here.

patrick said...

Umm... it was hackers?

Seriously, I don't remember writing that. Probably one of my moron friends who somehow found out my heavily-encrypted email password.

Frank Partisan said...

Is the podcast world ready?

The Sonia note doesn't seem your style.

patrick said...

Yeah, that is true. Unfortunately, I've encountered some microphone-related technical difficulties with the podcast... probably won't be up for another two weeks.

Frank Partisan said...

I'd imagine a little bit of politics, and a little geek stuff?

patrick said...

Uhh, actually it's gonna be more like more geek stuff, a little politics.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your share! ultrasurf 15 checkers game unblocked tải game beach head 2002 download beetalk for ios