Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Dani California

Well, merry Christmas to all. The reason I haven't been blogging lately is because I've been spending my winter vacation in Los Angeles. I'm soaking up the rays while my family and friends back in Chicago are frozen solid.
Unfortunately James Brown died Christmas day if you haven't heard. The next day fomer president Ford kicked the bucket too.
For Christmas I received a silver iPod nano, a Tenacious D CD, some DVDs, and a new Nike watch.
I also watched the entire OK Go treadmill music video on YouTube for the first time. I wonder how many times they had to rehearse that...
Later today I found a great blog called Wordsmith at War. It is the memoir of Captain Lee Kelley, formerly a soldier in Iraq who is now stationed in Utah.
I then fired up my Tivo for the American Idol season premiere.
Next I observed something interesting. Remember the guy from Limp Bizkit who always wore a hat? I don't even think his mother has ever seen his hair. I also realized the guitarist from that band scares the living whatever out of me. HE HAS BLACK EYES.
I wrote a poem for a national contest. It goes like this:
Rivers rush through time
And space. But why don't people
do things like that, too?
Adieu.

No comments: