Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Are you on the list?


Anyone see Heroes the other night? Well, Peter died, Eden shot herself, Sylar escaped, Hiro has to fight a T-Rex, the Haitian is helping Claire, Zach got his mind wiped, D.L. got shot, Niki got arrested, Matt once again is trying to deal with that ugly FBI agent chick, Mohinder is back in Brooklyn, Isaac figured out he can paint the future without getting stoned, Micah broke his arm, and did I mention Peter died? Too bad they won't be showing episodes again until January 11, but I'm not complaining. Anyway, I'm actually kind of happy Peter died. I am so sick of him. What is his power, anyway? First he's like, "I think I can fly." And then he's like, "Oh, wait, I think I can paint the future like Isaac." And then he's like, "I think I can absorb the abilities of other Heroes." And now he's like, "I think I'm the bomb Isaac painted." So what the hell is he?
Also, I have a theory. I think Nathan is evil. Think about it.
1. He had an affair just half a year after his wife got crippled.
2. He is unable to even admit he can fly.
3. If you woke up one day and you can fly, wouldn't you do it as much as you can, secretly? Man has dreamed of flying for centuries, and this guy can't even admit to himself he can do it.
Oh, and I still think Claire's father is totally evil. And Sylar. Sylar is definitely evil.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I guess I won't be watching it NOW!!!