Sunday, November 26, 2006

Nike+

So I was at Nordstrom yesterday ("God Patro, what were you thinking? It's two days after Thanksgiving!"). Sure, it was crowded as a Krispy Kreme on the season premiere of The Biggest Loser, but I actually found some great shoes that hadn't already been sucked up by the mainstream. I was in the men's department, and I decided to go look at the shoes. I was looking around when I saw this whole exhibit that said:" Nike+. Experience it" or something like that. So I found those great-looking shoes above, tried them on, and bought them. They're really cool shoes.

5 comments:

Tara said...

Hey, I really like that design! Pretty chic, congratulations on the great purchase on a crazy shopping day!

patrick said...

Oh man, they're like the best running shoes I've ever owned. It's like running on a pillow.

Plus you can hook up you iPod to them.

Anonymous said...

You run?

Ever had turducken?

patrick said...

Yep. I've run three Chicago marathons so far. I've never heard of turducken, though. Is it ground duck meat stuffed into a turkey?

Anonymous said...

who cares about Nike shoes. i got $130 pumas.